11 diciembre 2006

Discografia completa de Maaya Sakamoto por Bittorrent

El enlace corresponde a JpopSuki, probablemente debas estar registrado para bajar el archivo:

- [Enlace torrent] Sakamoto Maaya- Complete Discography

Descripcion:

All right, this is my discography of Maaya music. I'm *pretty* sure it's complete, although there are one or two songs of which I'm doubtful whether they're actually Maaya or not--I got some of it from yet another incomplete disco about a year ago. Hopefully this is as complete as it gets.

Next to come, all the Maaya videos I have. Which isn't much.

This torrent includes:
ALBUMS
- Hotchpotch
- Grapefruit
- Dive
- Lucy
- Easy Listening
- Nikopachi
- Shonen Arisu
- Yuunagi LOOP
OTHER ARTISTS feat. MAAYA
- 3 songs from Letter- Bring to Light with Ken Watanabe
- 23ji no Ongaku (Yoko Kanno)
COMPLETE SINGLES
- Yakusoku wa Iranai
- Genie
- Tune the Rainbow
- Gravity
- Loop
VARIATIONS ON YUBIWA
- You're Not Alone
- Yubiwa
- Yubiwa Acoustic
- Yubiwa 23carat (on NIKOPACHI album)
LIVES
- Yakusoku wa Iranai and Tomadachi live
- Tanabota 2001 concert Albums
- Shonen Alice Unplugged (Radio live)

I do think that covers all of it... whew! I'll be needing lots and lots of seeding help. So thanks guys in advance for seeding. ;)

Next to come, again, is Maaya videos woohoo.

No hay comentarios: